Dreams can only become a reality with hard work and determination.
When you do nothing, nothing happens.
“Making Dreams Into Reality Is Easy With The Right Mindset And Actions.”
Do you dream? And if you do, what do you dream of? Do you dream of making enough money to retire early, spending more time with family, travelling the world? Do you dream BIG? Do you believe you have the potential to be the greatest that you dare dream, to make your dream a reality?
How do we make our dreams into reality?
Well, of course, first of all, you need to allow yourself to dream.
- Choose your dream and imagine the life you want to have.
Visualize your dream.
- Create a big screen where you see yourself already living your dream.
- Feel the emotion as you watch your imagined screen.
Act on the dream.
- Plan the daily steps you need towards achieving your dream.
- Everyday, ensure you complete your tasks that will assist you in stepping towards your dream.
- Assign deadlines to your tasks and when you reach the milestone, celebrate the joy of completing the goal towards your dream.
Remember, no mountain is too high and no ocean is too wide. Realize that it takes time, effort and patience to go the mile for your dreams. If you put your heart and mind to it, you can make it happen. Turn your dreams into reality by planning and taking the right actions that will lead you to your dreams coming true.
So be brave enough to dream and start embarking on turning your dreams into reality. You can make it happen at whatever age!
A Happy Couple On Valentine’s Day.
Hey, it’s Valentine’s Day again, a special day to celebrate love. It is a celebration mainly amongst happy couples in love, but it can also be a celebration of love amongst family and good friends. Although Valentine’s day has been commercially hyped out as a day for romantic love celebration, I believe we should rejoice in the love we share with the other special someone in our life every day, and not just on Valentine’s Day.
So how do you maintain being the happy couple? Human relationship is complicated. Falling in love is easy and sometimes, falling out of love can be even easier. So when we are in a relationship, how do we keep being the happy couple? The answer is to nurture your relationship by practicing some great habits in your day-to-day life. So on this Valentine’s Day, here are some great easy habits to cultivate every day for a better relationship with your other half.
A Happy Couple always:
1. Communicate and Listen
- Take time everyday to speak to each other, to share your day with each other.
- Say “I Love You” daily – it is great to hear this affirmation even though we already know.
- Spend time to keep in touch even if you are separated by distance.
- Learn to listen without fixing. Sometimes we just need someone to listen to us to release our frustration, stress, etc.
2. Prioritize each other.
- Put your relationship in top list! Be faithful, honest, and committed to your relationship.
- Think of your partner first and try to accommodate each other – when we do that, we tend to be more receptive of each others’ wants and needs.
- Always respect each other. Don’t use your partner’s secret to hurt him/her no matter what the circumstances.
3. Keep appreciating each other.
- Don’t take each other for granted – sometimes, when we get familiar or close to someone, we stop being polite and appreciative.
- Mind your manners and remember to complement each other when the opportunity arises.
- Date night regularly.
- Continue the romance throughout your relationship. Flirt constantly. Open her door, pull her chair, kiss him, hold hands together, cuddle, ruffle his hair, etc.
- Do new exciting things together.
4. Don’t hide resentments/Argue constructively.
- Talk out your resentment and find a solution instead of bottling it up and letting it damage your relationship.
- When arguing, argue positively. All couples argue, there is no perfect prince charming princess fairytale where we live happily ever after in a perfect world. However, learn to argue and work out disagreement constructively.
- Avoid negative criticism (e.g. you are a pig and never help around the house), instead focus on using constructive word (e.g. I need help with keeping the house. Would love it if we could spend some time together spring cleaning the house this weekend!).
5. Have regular sex.
- Sex is one of the closest and most beautiful way to bond, especially when you love each other plus it comes with loads of added health benefits, which will be another topic for another day!
6. Go to bed at the same time.
- Bed time is one of the best quiet time to share your day together, to cuddle, and speak to each other.
Have fun being the Happy Couple . Remember to stay positive in love! When you work on a positive mind set and attitude towards life in general, it will not only help you succeed towards a happy relationship, but in everything that you choose to undertake. Have a joyous celebration day of love!
Who Am I?
No, this is not a trick question. I used to ponder on this question daily ……. just soul searching on finding the ME.
We often grow up with ideas of who we want to be……..influenced by our parents, our teachers, peers and the surrounding environment. We mould ourselves to that image equating it to our Ideal Self in search of our identity, constantly re-considering ourselves and revolving around who we strive to be.
Sometimes, when we face a major change in our lives that affects us severely, we may be confronted with these thoughts – Who am I? What am I doing here?
Ever felt that? I have and most constantly in the last ten years or so of my entire life. When this happens, it can sometimes bring down our self esteem, or confidence and may affect how much we value ourselves.
So how do we overcome this matter and who is the Real You?
I do not claim to be an expert on this subject. But what I have discovered is that we need to practise wisdom to engage life as we would like to live it, not how others perceive it to be and certainly not how we want others to perceive us to be.
- Be deeply aware of your own thoughts, emotions, voice and actions.
- Learn about yourself – get to know your hopes, your fears, your dreams. What makes you happy? What can you accept in your life?
- Spare some time daily to analyze your day. How did you react to it and was the outcome acceptable by you? Was it who you want to be in handling the daily affairs of your life? If not, what can you do to change it for the better? I personally find the best time is before bedtime where I will calm my mind and go through my day to see what made me happy and what was not so conducive to being my ideal self and how I can change matters to become my happy ideal self.
- Next, figure out what you can do to change or improve yourself and start making positive affirmations to do so.
- Write your positive affirmations down and read them daily to remind yourself, if you need to.
- Focus on yourself and the changes to becoming YOU. Don’t focus on things you do not want. Focus your thoughts on things and changes you want positively.
- Find your inner strength and will power to master your mind to do things that will change you to become the “YOU” you want to be and the life you wish to have.
- Last but not least, cultivate peace and tranquility to rectify your emotion and habits, so that you may let go of anger, hate and greed. This bit is the hardest to do but with tiny reinforced steps every day, it is achievable.
Be yourself, not someone else.
Live your life, not someone else’s.
Do you believe you can be successful, be wealthy, have anything you wish in the world? The answer to that question would be yes, if you believe hard enough, wish hard enough, focus hard enough and act hard enough!
The Law of Attraction is the magnetic relationship between an individual and elements that are drawn together. In simple term it means what you focus is what you create; that by focusing positive or negative thoughts, one can bring about positive or negative results.
I have taken an excerpt from www.som.org to explain the Law of Attraction:
“The Law of Attraction is the principle of an energy force acting mutually between particles of matter, between people, between circumstances, and between thoughts, tending to draw them together, and resisting their separation. Attraction itself is the magnetic relationship existing between things or persons that are drawn together. How does it work? First of all, a seed idea must be created by using the aggressive action of the mind, creating a clear, complete and detailed thought form. With the continued use of undivided attention and concentration, the clear and detailed thought form is then given to subconscious mind to nurture and develop. The transfer of the seed idea from the conscious to the subconscious mind is completed when the conscious attention is removed from it.
Now the seed idea can begin to grow within subconscious mind. We help the idea to blossom by combining it with physical activity that is in alignment with our desired outcome. We then love our seed idea into maturity by giving it our mental attention by seeing it growing through the influence of every endeavor and experience in our daily lives. As the thought form from our seed idea grows, it attracts to it other thoughts and minds with compatible ideals.
All minds are connected through a part of mind called Universal Mind. Therefore, our thought wave energy reaches throughout the universe. The Law of Attraction is sometimes called the Law of Compatibility because the attraction is based upon compatible desires and needs. When we create a visualized thought form, which reaches out into universal mind, other people are also forming similar thought forms, which are compatible to ours. Through the magnetic principle of attraction of the subconscious mind, these compatible desires and needs meet. We are drawn into each other’s creations through compatible (like) desires and needs. This “like attracts like” action is an expression of the Law of Attraction.”(source: http://www.som.org/2laws/universallaws/attraction.htm)
So how do we practise Law Of Atttraction to achieve our dreams and goals? To be successful and wealthy?
Well, you need to know what you want, then ask for it. Visualize it, write it, say it, act it and most importantly, believe in it:
- Embrace a feeling of gratitude. Be thankful for the things you have in your life. Focus on something that you would like to be, that you truly want. If you want to be rich, see yourself as prosperous. If you want to meet a life partner, imagine the person that you want to be your life partner and focus on the characteristics of the partner that you would like to meet.
- Visualize your goal or dream once you have figured your desire. Use a few minutes everyday when you wake up or before you go to bed to visualize your desire.
- Write it down. Use positive specific words to describe what you seek, and read them to yourself daily for positive affirmations.
- Be aware your self thoughts. Monitor your thoughts to allow the Law of Attraction to work for you.
- Focus on positive thoughts and believe that it will happen.
- Watch your self talk. What you say and how you say it is also an affirmation.
- Work and take the right action to make it happen.
- Believe in it – imagine it daily as part of your everyday life, as if it is already happening or has happened.
Use the Law of Attraction to manifest what you want. Most importantly, change your mindset and master your thoughts and actions daily to allow the Law Of Attraction work its own mysterious way through the power of the Universe.