In very simple terms, gallstones are the accumulation of cholesterol from the fats that we consume which goes into the gallbladder to be digested. Most times, these little lumps of gallstones will pass on to our small intestines and therefore will not cause any problems.
There are three types of gallstones:
- Cholesterol stones – mostly 80% cholesterol
- Pigment stones – about 20% cholesterol plus a mixture of bilirubin and calcium salts that are found in the gallbladder bile
- Mixed stones – contain 20% to 80% cholesterol and a mixture of other components found in the gallbladder bile.
It has been noted that women are at a higher risk (especially before menopause) and the risk increases as we age, especially for those of us who are over 40 years old. Guess in our modern busy world, we have less time to focus on proper diets and most of us do not drink enough water in a day to flush toxins from our body. Although it has not been proven that there is a link between diet and gallstone formation, it seems wine and whole grained bread may decrease the risk, whilst low fiber and high cholesterol diets, including rapid weight loss, constipation, skipping meals, and not enough of folate, magnesium, calcium and vitamin C may increase the risk of gallstones formation. Of course, genes do play a part too. If you have family members who has or had gallstones before, the chances are you will be quite prone to the condition too.
Recently, Kathy, a long time friend from school went for the gallstone surgery and although she is recovering, it has been a painful and slow process. She was not so fortunate to avoid surgery as I did not know about her condition till after.
Another friend of mine, Omzie, was luckier. He was diagnosed for surgery but I managed to give him this recipe and he avoided being hospitalized for surgery, which saved him a bit of money as well.
Most people with gallstones show no symptoms at all until the gallstones become inflamed. When this happens, some of the symptoms below may be experienced:
- Pain in the upper right side of the abdomen
- Pain between the shoulder blade or below the right shoulder
- Lower back pain
So, please do share the recipe below to flush out gallstones, even in very severe case, as in the case of Omzie, he flushed the gallstones out and avoided surgery by following through with the recipe.
The treatment takes about 6 days and has worked for most people that I have talked to whom swear by this recipe. However, please note that this is an alternative treatment and as always, it is wise to talk to your doctor regarding your individual case, should this treatment fail to flush out your gallstones.
Removing Gallstones Recipe
Day One to Day Five – keep to your normal diet but throughout the day, everyday:
- Drink four glasses of pure apple juice (yummy)
- Eat 5 apples (heard that green apples work better as they have higher concentration of pectin)
- Have your normal breakfast , then start fasting.
- At 6 pm – take Magnesium (Epsom Salt) – 1 teaspoon in a cup of water.
- At 8 pm – take another dose of Magnesium as you did at 6 pm.
- Before bedtime, drink a mixture of 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice mixed with 1/2 cup of olive oil.
By the next morning, you should be able to pass a number of green and brown stones which you will be able to see floating in your toilet bowl.
Been told this works for liver cleansing and kidney stones as well……and what’s the harm in trying something natural to keep our body healthy and well.
Please share your comments here if it works for you as it is through the power of internet, that we are able to disseminate information and easily share knowledge, thanks!